The way you think about goal setting will change when you read this.
Much has been said and lots written about goal setting. Many people that have a goal do not know how to achieve it. I will give you a blueprint here.
You must be reading this because you want to make money from home in an online business. That is the desire of millions but the percentage that succeeds is low. Why?
Working with people that say they want success in network marketing or online marketing, I find that many are not serious enough or will not pay the price of achieving their desire. They have more of a vague idea than burning desire.
- The first step is to have a burning desire to succeed.
- The second step is to write your desire down as a goal.
Read how this study proved that goal setting works.
In 1979, interviewers asked new graduates from the Harvard’s MBA Program and found that:
• 84% had no specific goals at all
• 13% had goals but they were not committed to paper
• 3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them
In 1989, the interviewers again interviewed the graduates of that class. You can guess the results:
• The 13% of the class who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84 percent who had no goals at all.
• Even more staggering – the three percent who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97 percent put together.
(Source: from the book “What They Don’t Teach You in the Harvard Business School”, by Mark McCormack.This alone should bring you to the decision that writing your goal down is essential to bringing your desire to fruition. Click Here to Learn More About goal setting. The first step is to have a burning desire to succeed. the second step is to write your burning desire down as a goal.
Here is Tony Robbins telling how one lady that had never made over $30,000.00 a year zoomed her income to over $100,000.00.
- Napoleon Hill in his classic book, “Think and Grow Rich” outlines exactly how to achieve your goal after you have written it down. I copied that for you here so read it and apply it if you have that burning desire and can claim it as your written goal.
I believe the majority of people have money as their goal so we will use that as an example here. He is going to tell you to have a specific amount in mind. Do you? If not, think it through and come up with a number.
Six Steps That Turn Desires Into Gold.
- Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. (It is not sufficient merely to say, “I want plenty of money), be definite as to the amount.
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as something for nothing.)”
3. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into ACTION.
5. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in t return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
6. Read your written statement aloud twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. As you read—see and feel and believe yourself already y in possession of the money.
Two words that should stand out are burning desire. With all the distractions that pull is in many directions, it is easy to lose site of the one most important. Once you focus like a laser on yours, write it down and follow this plan, you can achieve your burning desire.
If you have not read the book, this short snippet should give you incentive to read it until it is worn out. Follow the laws of success in the text book for success and put it to work.
If you have a burning desire and a goal to make money to enjoy your financial freedom and if you desire to have time freedom to enjoy your money write down the amount you dream then click here and get the FREE training that will help you achieve your goal.
Secrets that Will Change the Way You Think About Goal setting was written by Phil Darst